Jacob C. Lueder, D.D.S., M.S.
As a board certified periodontist, Dr. Jacob C. Lueder, DDS, MS has successfully accommodated thousands of advanced dental implant placements and complex bone regenerative procedures since his introduction to west Michiganin 2007. After graduating from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry, Dr. Lueder pursued extensive periodontal and dental implant training during a three year periodontal specialty residency at the University of Michigan. He was fortunate to learn the most current and advanced techniques from several world renowned implant innovators, educators, and researchers such as Dr. Carl Misch, Dr. Hom-Lay Wang, Dr. Nicklaus Lang, and Dr. Rodrigo Neiva amongst many others. Dr. Lueder is also licensed to provide IV sedation to further comfort you during your care. He and his accommodating team collaborate first-class periodontal and implant care with many of Michigan’s best dental health professionals.
Dr. Lueder is committed to his expertise in periodontology and the dental implant field attending and teaching countless hours of continuing dental education and allotting monthly scholarly sessions studying and critiquing the most recent research on these topics.
- Diplomate American Board of Periodontology (National Board Certification)
- Board Certified Periodontist - Michigan Board of Dentistry
- University of Michigan School of Dentistry (Doctorate of Dental Surgery)
- University of Michigan Graduate Periodontics (Master of Science)
- Misch International Implant Institute
Interests / Hobbies: